Architectural BIM design using Allplan
Program schedule: BIM for Architects!
- Core of BIM philosophy and implications on architectural design
- Designing a residential house using BIM approach in 3D
- Generating drawings from 3D model, scale 1:50 (floorplans, sections, facades)
- Introduction to formwork plan production
- Preparing printable sheets, self-populating title blocs, associative links to 3D model
- Rendering of a building, exterior and interior
- Extracting exact quantities and export to Excel, PDF or word
- BIM workflow management and control
- BIM collaboration with other disciplines, exporting and importing BIM models from other designers (Civil engineers, HVAC, Geo-coordinates…)
- PDF based collaboration and workflow tracking
- 5 day course, practical work in architectural design using Allplan Architecture
- Producing full 3D residential house model, drawings, renderings and quantity takeoff
- BIM management principles and collaboration
- Day: BIM in field of architecture, Explaining BIM building model structure, start to design
- Day: Continuing to model architectural elements and floorplan creation
- Day: Extracting sections and facades, preparing printable sheets
- Day: Creating formwork plans from architectural model and quantity calculation
- Day: BIM collaboration, workflow and data exchange with other participants (other disciplines). Integrating designs from other disciplines into integrated BIM model. BIM model evaluation and checking for collisions
- Civil engineers in the field of architecture
- BIM managers
- Gianmarco Ćurčić Baldini, architect, BIM manager at Baldinistudio d.o.o.
- Petar Glušica, civil engineer, BIM manager at Baldinistudio d.o.o.